A whiteboard to paint and learn colours in English, you will find colours that you haven’t heard before.
You have 32 colours, aqua, beige, black, blue, brown, chocolate, coral, cyan, fuchsia, gold, gray, green, indigo, khaki, lavender, lime, magenta, maroon, navy, olive, orange, pink, purple, red, salmon, sienna, silver, teal, turquoise, violet, white and yellow.
You can use a pen or a pencil with 3 levels of thickness to draw any thing that you can imagine. You can use multiple fingers because it supports multi touch.
You also have an eraser and a filler.
The app has an easy interface, every option is always accessible, you don’t have to go across multiple menus.
Colours are in the left side, scroll up and down to find the one you want. When you click it you can listen its name.
On the right side you have from top to bottom:
– speaker, to mute or enable the sound
– red trash can, to erase the whiteboard
– green floppy disk, to save your work
– thickness level, click and it will change, you have 3 to choose
– eraser, to erase whatever you want
– roller, to fill the zone that you want
You can edit photos from your gallery, just share it with the Lucas’ Whiteboard.